Sunday, May 3, 2015

Where Dreams Come True


Brochures seem to have lost their popularity since technology has become such a crucial aspect of every day life, but there is one place where brochures are always useful - Disney World! I remember going to Magic Kingdom with my family and being so excited about getting my hands on one of those character-filled, bright, magical guides. Disney World map guides are helpful for parents without a doubt, but most times appeal to children first, so always keep the target audience in mind when creating.

Like the brochure pictured to the left, it's important to include elements that represent the brand. Pictures of Mickey Mouse, the Walt Disney typeface and Cinderella's castle do just that.  When analyzing this brochure, I see that bleed photos and the gold wave make the brochure seem continuous, which is nice. And what's a brochure about Magic Kingdom worth if it doesn't include a map? With such a grand size, including a map is important if guests getting around the park is necessary, (and trust me, it is!) You can find my personal brochure creation and other works at nevin051.wix.com/taylornevin Happy designing!

No comments:

Post a Comment